A little ago I was nominated by ShrutiInsights for the Liebster Award. Today I was nominated abyssbrain of Mathemagical Site for the Real Neat Blog Award. Huge Thanks to abyssbrain for nominating me for this award. abyssbrain thinks of mathematics in her own way which is magic and tries to make maths fun because for some, mathematics is a ghostly subject. To everyone who is seeing this I would request you to see this blog.
On receiving this award I have some rules to follow. They are:
- Nominate any number of blogs you like.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you
- Put the award logo on the blog.
- Let the blogs know that you nominated them by commenting on their blogs.
Here are the answers to the questions asked by abyssbrain.
- What do you normally watch on youtube?
I normally listen to songs ( 60s’ americana) and see educational videos from numerous sites viz. Science Alert. I also watch replays of F1( Formula One) and also of EPL( English Premier League).
- Doesn’t ‘expecting the unexpected’ make the unexpected expected?
Obviously, the answer to this question is yes because once we have experienced something it would be normal for us for example 1st day at school.
- What is the funniest book that you have ever read?
The funniest book I ever read…….Hmmm should be Noddy™ by Enid Blyton® which I read when I was 6.
- Do you think this universe is infinite or not?
I think the universe is not infinite because nothing goes on forever. There has got to be an end but unfortunately there is no way for us to know. We just have to continue our way of life.
- What motivates you to improve yourself?
This is secret, what i’m about to disclose. I talk to myself. It is true. No matter what situation I will always ask myself what to do? It is this inner voice that leads me to the thought of improving myself.
- When did you last jog or run?
I ran today afternoon (IST) itself.
- I you could have any animal as pet, what would you choose?
I would definitely choose Dog because I think it is the most loyal animal ever.
I would like to nominate only one blogger who is ShrutiInsights .
For her I would like to ask the same amazing questions put to me by abyssbrain.